Introducing the YiFang Gift Card...
It's always a good time for a bubble tea! Grab a YiFang UK gift card today and share our brilliant boba drinks with your friends and family... or yourself (honestly, we wouldn't blame you if you did)!
YiFang UK gift cards can be rewarded at the following stores:
- Canary Wharf
- Royal Wharf
- City Islang
Terms & Conditions of YiFang UK Gift Cards:
Last updated: 26th July 2023
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of physical and digital YiFang UK gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the YiFang UK gift card website (www.pkwg-ltd.mytoggle.io).
3. YiFang and PKWG Ltd reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our YiFang UK gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your YiFang UK gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. YiFang UK gift cards remain the property of YiFang and PKWG Ltd who maintain the right to cancel the card / voucher code in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your YiFang UK gift card can be redeemed in any of the following YiFang stores in the UK, provided the gift card is redeemed within the redemption period applicable:
Chinatown - 04 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 5EQ
Canary Wharf - Jubilee Place, 45 Bank Street, London, E14 5NY
Oxford - 6 Queen Street, Oxford, OX1 1EJ
Manchester - 130 University Green, Manchester, M13 9GP
Royal Wharf - 5 Starboard Way, London E16 2NY
Bracknell - 13 The Avenue, Bracknell RG12 1BD
Wembley - 1F, 1 Olympic Way, London HA9 0NP
City Island - Unit 2b, 20 Hopewell Square, Leamouth Peninsula, London E14 0SY
Birmingham - Central Shopping Centre, Unit U37, 50 Grand, Birmingham B2 4BW
By way of example, a YiFang UK gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period from the date of issue through to the date as stated on the gift card. You may redeem your UK purchased gift provided the gift card is redeemed during this redemption period. Cards will expire 12 months after last purchase or top-up.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
6. The maximum amount that an individual YiFang UK gift card can hold is £150; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online, YiFang will provide you with specific denominations to choose from. Balance
transfer will not be available regardless of the value purchased as outlined in clause 12 of the Validity section.
7. You can top-up your YiFang UK gift card and perform balance enquiries via our website (www.pkwg-ltd.mytoggle.io).
8. Your YiFang UK gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation (which shall be the date of dispatch of your online order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted. A Gift Card may be topped up with additional funds provided the gift card is still valid and has not yet expired.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an in-store purchase only.
11. In-store, there is no limit on the number of gift cards that may be used in one transaction.
12. It is not possible to transfer the balance of one gift card or more onto another to combine the total amount. Gift cards must be redeemed individually. Multiple gift cards may however be used against a single transaction.
13. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your YiFang UK gift card is lost or stolen, YiFang and PKWG Ltd are unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. YiFang and PKWG Ltd cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a gift card as a result of theft or fraud. All YiFang UK gift cards have a unique PIN number which is required for online purchases. YiFang and PKWG Ltd cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
Crediting a YiFang UK gift card
14. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be credited to the original gift card or in the event that you have discarded or misplaced your original card, issued on a new YiFang UK gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to your gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a YiFang UK gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the YiFang UK gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by YiFang UK gift card, the refund will be loaded back onto the YiFang UK gift card used in the transaction being refunded, irrespective of whichever payment method is owed a higher payment value.
17. Personal data relating to your purchase or use of a gift card will be used in accordance with current applicable UK data protection and privacy legislation.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.