Promotion Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms & Conditions for the Christmas Bundle promotions running from the 8th of December 2021 to the 31st of December 2021.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of YIFANG RELATED COMPANIES.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Purchase of a Christmas bundle is necessary. Any such purchaser will be entitled to a
scratch card and upon scratching the card, there will be [ a prize information and a unique reference code printed on the card ].
4. Entry is only valid at any YiFang Store(excluding YiFang Bloomsbury Store)in the UK and online delivery platforms. A scratch card will be delivered with any Christmas Bundle purchase made through the delivery platforms.
5. No Maximum entries per day per person.
6. Maximum of 1 win per person per prize type during the promotion period.
7. No entries from employees of Yifang and related companies, agents, third parties,
organized groups, syndicates or anyone using aliases will be accepted. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries trying to use the same or incorrect codes will be accepted. Only genuine valid entries using the correct promotion codes will be considered. Each valid code can only be used once. The prize must be redeemed directly by the person who scratched the card.
8. The Promotional period for a chance to win prizes opens at 01:00pm on 1st Dec. 2021 and closes at 11:59pm on 31st Dec. 2021. The FINAL date for redeeming the prize is 11:59pm on 31st Jan. 2022.
How to Enter
9. For the chance to win any prize on the list, purchase a Christmas Bundle (including any two drinks or one drink and one selected pastry box and subject to availability). A YiFang Scratch Card will be given after every such purchase.
10. Entrants must then scratch the card to reveal any prizes. The type and name of the prize, if any, will be specified on the Scratch Card.
11. YiFang aims to publish and update all valid entries and information on prize draws on the webpage of YiFang.
12. Winners will know their prizes after scratching off the card.
How to Redeem
13. SANTA Prizes can only be redeemed online through completion and submission of the form titled [ SANTA SANTA ] on YiFang’s website https://www.yifangtea.co.uk/christmas] and delivered by the Head Office of YiFang. You agree to provide your name, date of birth, address and a photo of the scratch card that entitles you to receive the prize.
The deadline for redeeming SANTA Prizes is 11:59pm on 31st January 2022.
We do not undertake to deliver by a certain date. However, we will aim to deliver SANTA Prizes eight weeks after the prize is redeemed. The postal company and standard of postage remain at the discretion of YiFang.
14. SNOWMAN Prizes can be redeemed on the next purchase only in participating YIFANG stores and return the card back to the store. The deadline for redeeming silver prizes is 11:59pm on 31st January 2022.
15. GINGERBREAD MAN Prizes can only be redeemed in THE PARTICIPATING YIFANG STORES OR THE STORES OF THE SPONSOR SPECIFIED ON THE SCRATCH CARD RECEIVED.
In relation to GINGERBREAD MAN Prizes needed to be redeemed in other brands, the winner should follow the rules specified on the card and return the card back to the relevant sponsor after the prize is redeemed. The deadline for redeeming bronze prizes depends on the terms and conditions of the sponsor specified on the scratch card received.
16. We can only deliver to an address within Mainland UK.
17. The prize must be redeemed directly by the person scratching the card. If it becomes apparent that the card is counterfeited, covered and damaged, any prize awarded will be void and the card is invalid.
18. Incomplete, illegible, invalid, misdirected, incorrect or late redemption will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for redemption delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
19. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase, gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
20. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for card damage or defaced in the inappropriate scrape-off way. If a participant cannot read their prize name due to a genuine printing error, the customer should contact the customer service team email@example.com, providing their full name plus an image of the faulty scratch card and their receipt, showing the time and date of purchase. The request will be logged and reviewed and in the case of a genuine printing error, only a replacement code will be emailed to them. Any request for a replacement code must be received by 11:59pm on 31/12/2021 to ensure that the request can be processed before the promotion closing date.
21. Only valid scratch cards will be accepted and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate card. All cards are subject to verification.
22. All cards must not be sold or exchanged and are only available by purchasing the Christmas Bundle.
23. Each scratch card can only be used once. The prize can only be redeemed at the participating stores as specified on the scratch card received.
24. The scratch cards have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
25. There are 11,157 prizes in total, divided into four categories: SANTA, GINGERBREAD MAN, RUDOLF, SNOWMAN
26. SANTA Prizes include:
1 x Iphone 13
10 x £100 YiFang Gift Card
1 x Dyson Vacuum Clear v8
3 x Airpods
27. GINGERBREAD Prizes include:
300 x 2-Hour Esport Experience
360 x Blind Box with Toy
28. RUDOLF Prizes include:
200 x Glass Cup
1000 x Brooch
200 x Tote Bag
80 x Coaster
29. SNOWMAN Prizes include: (this can only be redeemed in the following participating stores: [SPECIFY STORES])
Buy one get one free (Exc Deal, Expires 31 Jan 2022)
20% OFF (Exc Deal, Expires 31 Jan 2022)
10% OFF (Exc Deal, Expires 31 Jan 2022
Terms and conditions of Mega Prize
30. No refund for SANTA Prize is available and no cash alternative is available.
31. Physical items will be delivered to one address within Mainland UK
32. Items may arrive separately
33. Prize may need to be signed for on delivery and it is the recipient’s responsibility to ensure that all items are present, correct and undamaged; recipient may need to provide ID on delivery; It is the responsibility of the winner or the winner’s parent/guardian to provide the correct delivery information to prize provider
34. All prizes are subject to availability. In the event that the product listed above is unavailable, an alternative product of equal value will be provided;
35. The winner is responsible for ensuring that confirmation email is checked on receipt
36. The prize may be subject to alternative terms and conditions imposed by the supplier or other organisations related to the promotion.
37. Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
38. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted and the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate, if time permits, using the same process referred to above in these Terms and Conditions.
39. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the Winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
40. A list of Winners’ surnames and their counties will be published at [ https://www.yifangtea.co.uk/christmas ] for one month within 3 months of the promotion closing. Should a winner object to their information being made available or request that disclosure be limited in scope they should contact the Promoter by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
41. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
42. The Promoter reserves the right to add more prizes into the main promotion. Winners only will be notified in line with these Terms and Conditions.
43. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
44. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
45. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
46. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
47. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
48. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1.1. Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of unique codes at any point
in the operation of this promotion;
1.3. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
1.5. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s
computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
49. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
50. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by laws of England and wales and courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.