Promotion Terms & Conditions
Below are the Terms & Conditions for the Lunar New Year promotions running from the 24th of January 2022 to the 18th of February 2022.
1. The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland, excluding employees (and their immediate families) of YIFANG RELATED COMPANIES.
2. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
3. Entry is only valid at any YiFang Store(excluding Bloomsbury and Mile End Store)in the UK and online delivery platforms. A red packet package with discount vouchers will be delivered with any purchase made through the delivery platforms.
4. No Maximum entries per day per person.
5. No entries from employees of Yifang and related companies, agents, third parties, organized groups, syndicates or anyone using aliases will be accepted. Each discount voucher can only be used once.
6. The Promotional period for a chance to get free red packet opens at 01:00pm on 24th Jan 2022 and closes at 11:59pm on 13th Feb. 2022. The FINAL date for redeeming the discount voucher is 11:59pm on 31st Mar. 2022.
How to Enter
7. For the chance to get free red packet, purchase three and more drinks, or purchase more than 10 pounds in a single transaction. A package of red packet (including three red packets, three discount vouchers, and three calendar sticker) will be given after every such purchase.
How to Redeem
8. Discount voucher inside the red packet can be redeemed on the next purchase only in participating YIFANG stores and return the voucher back to the store. The deadline for redeeming discount voucher is 11:59pm on 31st Mar. 2022.
9. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase, gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry.
10. There are three pieces of red packet in a set, including discount voucher and 2022 calendar stickers.
11. There are 1,181 red packet sets in total in the participating stores between 24th Jan and 13 Feb.
12. There are three discount vouchers in each red packet set, including two 10% off discount vouchers and one 20% off discount voucher.
13. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for red packet and discount voucher damage or defaced in the inappropriate way.
14. Only valid discount voucher will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate discount voucher. All discount vouchers are subject to verification.
15. Each discount voucher is one time use only. Only one voucher can be redeemed per transaction. The discount voucher can only be redeemed at the participating stores.
16. There are three calendar stickers in each red packet set, randomly allocated in each set.
17. The Promoter's decision is final in all matters pertaining to the promotion.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
21. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
22. Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
1.1. Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions;
1.2. Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of unique codes at any point
in the operation of this promotion;
1.3. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
1.4. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
1.5. Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s
computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion;
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by laws of England and wales and courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms.